At the Law Offices of Daniel R. Perlman, our Los Angeles criminal defense attorneys offer creative solutions and highly personalized service to each of our valued clients. Our goal is to expand your options for a positive result while protecting you from the risk of punishment and long-range consequences for your career, your education or your family.
Contact a Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney Today!
Criminal defense attorney Daniel Perlman is a former prosecutor who works directly with clients at every stage of their case. He combines trial skills, negotiation skills and a detailed familiarity with the criminal justice system to develop an effective defense strategy.
Contact us online or call our Los Angeles law firm today at (213) 514-8324 to discuss your situation with an experienced criminal defense lawyer in Los Angeles. We offer free initial consultations and will usually quote a flat fee that will cover all the services necessary for your case, including trial.
Who We Defend & Types of Cases
We defend adults, juveniles, professionals, college students, military personnel, public employees, and anyone else who faces serious charges in state or federal court. Some of the charges we handle include:
- Violent crimes from simple assault or weapons offenses to gang crimes, armed robbery, kidnapping or homicide
- Sex offenses such as sexual assault, statutory rape or online solicitation of a minor
- DUI, including implied consent, underage drunk driving violations, DUI and felony DUI
- Drug crimes, including drug investigation, drug possession, distribution, cultivation, manufacturing and trafficking
- Domestic violence, including spousal abuse or elder abuse
- Juvenile defense, including misdemeanor property crimes, high school or college student crimes and serious felonies
- Serious traffic violations such as reckless driving or driving without a license
- Probation or parole problems, involving new charges or technical violations
- Theft offenses, including felony or misdemeanor charges of larceny, robbery, grand theft, shoplifting, grand theft auto or burglary
- Credit card fraud, including bank fraud, forgery or identity theft
- White collar crimes, including money laundering, health care fraud, mortgage fraud, bank fraud embezzlement and Internet crimes
- Federal crimes, including federal drug charges and federal fraud and white collar crimes charges
Contact Our Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney Today!
To learn more about the scope of our criminal defense practice, contact the Law Offices of Daniel R. Perlman in Los Angeles, California, call (213) 514-8324.